This website is for you! I offer sessions aimed at helping you realise you full potential. I will adapt to your needs by offering for example positive psychology, NLP, visualizations and relaxation techniques.
Sessions & Prices
1) Individual coaching or psychological support in the following areas:
- Stress management
- Self esteem
- Limited beliefs
- Low morale
- Personal and interpersonal difficulties
- Optimization of your competences
- Questions about your career path
- Addiction to sugar
2) Support in your search for a job :
- Improvement of your application (CV, cover letter)
- Job search optimization
- How to succeed in your job interviews
- How to find a job in Switzerland (for foreigners)
3) Coaching in the nature (NEW!)
You feel a bit depressed, you don’t have a lot of energy or motivation? I propose a stroll in a park of Zurich and we will practice together some anchorage and relaxation exercices in the nature.
Consultations are held in French (my mother tongue) or in English or German.
Important: for depression, phobias or serious mental diseases, please contact a psychiatrist or a psychologist specialized in psychotherapy.
You can reach me by phone (077 492 15 37) or by email before booking your session. This service is free of charge.
I offer consultation on Skype or by phone. For people living in Zurich, we can meet face to face in a place suitable for you or at my office at Josefstrasse 84 – 8005 Zurich.
A 1 hour session costs 120 CHF (100 CHF on Skype). You also can choose a 45 mn session for 100 CHF (85 CHF on Skype)
- Payment by Paypal or by credit card
- Advance bank transfer
- Cash payment for the live coaching
Note: Some supplementary insurances (e.g. Assura, Atupri, Groupe Mutuel, ÖKK) reimburse a certain amount of consultations by a FSP Psychologist. Please take contact with your insurance.
If you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, the appointment will be charged. Thank you for your understanding!
“Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” Earl Nightingale